It is the primary responsibility of the Bar Porter to maintain adequate liquor supplies for bars, establish and maintain safe, sanitary bar areas and ensure prompt disposal of refuse. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Ensure proper set-up, stocking, and delivery of liquor supplies, glassware and ice
- Maintain cleanliness of bar areas, coolers and equipment
- Perform deep cleaning of bars
- Complete required paperwork including bar transfers (liquors) and dry stock deliveries (napkins, towels and straws
- Adhere to departmental and company policies
- Maintain pars of liquors, beers, and supplies in coolers and dry storage areas, order as needed
- Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department
- Communicate effectively in English both verbally and written forms necessary
- High-volume hotel / restaurant experience required.
- Possess physical strength and mobility
- Minimum six months of bar porter experience required.
- Must go through electric pallet jack certification program
- Professional appearance and demeanor a must
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed