It is the primary responsibility of the Operator Surveillance to monitor casino and associated areas via Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) / digital recording programs and direct observation techniques to ensure compliance with associated laws and regulations. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and company policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Maintain strict confidentiality for the company when conducting observations and investigations
- Answer multi-line telephones, take messages or direct to appropriate areas
- Operate CCTV / digital equipment to conduct surveillance
- Use computer and associated hardware to complete documentation
- Write and prepare daily reports and logs
- Observe and document all marker redemptions
- Review videos and complete documentation regarding specific slot and table game jackpots, procedure errors, guest complaints, and variances in all departments
- Conduct routine surveillance filming, review videos, and complete documentation to detect suspicious activities and behavior throughout the casino, gaming areas as well as restricted areas such as count room.
- Maintain evidence by archiving video coverage in their designated files
- Monitor the activities in the Table Games, Casino Cage, Race & Sports, Keno, Count Room, Slot areas
- Testify in court as a representative for the company as necessary
- Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the departmen
- One year of gaming / surveillance experience preferred
- Knowledge of Table Games and its procedures, Slots and Casino Cage procedures
- Basic knowledge of card counting systems
- Excellent telephone etiquette is required
- Good communication and writing skills are required
- Must have or be able to obtain a Gaming Registration
- Professional appearance and demeanor a must
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed